Help in setting up a wireless repeater.

techie.sayyid

ISP
Airtel Broadband
Hi,I request you to help me in configuring a wireless repeater setup.Following is my existing setup:1. ISP DSL Line --> Beetel Modem 110BX1 ADSL modem.2. Beetel Modem 110BX1 ADSL modem --> Linksys WRT54GH router (connected through wire).3. Linksys WRT54GH router --> my laptops (wirelessly) and also to my desktop (wired).Since I have a huge building now, I would like to have the following setup with the addition of a wireless repeater:1. ISP DSL Line --> Beetel Modem 110BX1 ADSL modem.2. Beetel Modem 110BX1 ADSL modem --> Linksys WRT54GH router (connected through wire).3. Linksys WRT54GH router --> Linksys WRT54G2 V1.0 router (with DD-WRT firmware) as a wireless repeater with my laptops and/or desktop PCs having the ability to connected either wirelessly or wired to either the first router (WRT54GH) or the repeater (WRT54G2 V1.0).Also, please do note that I work from home and connected to my office through VPN. I would like to have the ability to roam between the first router and the repeater seamlessly even when connected through my office VPN without any network drops.Please help me in setting up this configuration.Thanks and regards,Sayyid

Back