Help in setting up wireless internet connection

• Thread starter Thread starter virajkin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,904

virajkin

ISP
BSNL Broadband
Hi i am having BSNL broadband 750 UL plan. I use a D-Link GLB 802c router connected to pcRecently i got a new laptop so now i want to setup my internet wireless. According to my knowledge i have to buy a wireless router (through a search i got DLINK DIR 300). Am i right? if yes then how would i setup the connection. I can use internet on pc with usb port of 802c.Please help me in setting up wireless connectionThank you

You have options like Linksys, Belkin, D-Link etc for a wireless router. Be ready to spare around 2K for the same. You can directly input from existing modem to the router and share the internet connection with any number of wireless devices (laptops, mobile phones, PDAs etc) and through limited number of LAN ports. Setup will not be difficult. Just follow the instructions in the manual.

Hi i am having BSNL broadband 750 UL plan. I use a D-Link GLB 802c router connected to pc
Recently i got a new laptop so now i want to setup my internet wireless. According to my knowledge i have to buy a wireless router (through a search i got DLINK DIR 300). Am i right? if yes then how would i setup the connection. I can use internet on pc with usb port of 802c.
Please help me in setting up wireless connection
Thank you

No need to worry all these things. Get a wifi router from BSNL. It comes at Rs.80 per month rent or Rs. 1600 + tax. You may also get a discount if your old modem in not old. BSNL people will come to your home and configure the connection for you.

yes wireless router from bsnl cost Rs. 1600/- + tax. i recently got and it works fine. but bsnl will not take back your old modem/router. technician from bsnl are not much technically sound but will anyhow configure the connection. every router somewhat differ in setting. if you get ZTE wireless router then it will have 4 lan ports.

Back