Help Needed : Root Canal Treatment and Dental issues

• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 14,036
Seriously man. I still get nightmares about that trip to Hyderabad like 10 years ago for a job interview.
Sambhar Chawal in breakfast, lunch and dinner! I saw people eating rice with water. The only saving grace was a trip to Chutneys where I had a very nicely prepared Dosa. :D
North Indian food? Non-existing. Ate biryani at a restaurant and got a bad stomach for 3 days. :D

chromaniac said:
Seriously man. I still get nightmares about that trip to Hyderabad like 10 years ago for a job interview. Sambhar Chawal in breakfast, lunch and dinner! I saw people eating rice with water. The only saving grace was a trip to Chutneys where I had a very nicely prepared Dosa. :D North Indian food? Non-existing. Ate biryani at a restaurant and got a bad stomach for 3 days. :D
Lolax

Bhai, Hyderabad is not that bad. Yes, you may not get the 'real' punjabi food, but still you get decent stuff. Just as I won't get the authentic Biryani in Gurgaon!
Also over the past decade, the food scene in Hyderabad has improved leaps n bounds.

Authentic? Every single person makes it their own way.
You cannot really say, this is authentic and this is not.

Done with RCT today. It was surprisingly painless & very swift compared to the RCT done back 11 years ago.
The technology has evolved so much.
manu1991 said:
I actually got a RCT done a couple of months back, it was absolutely painless. Not sure why people keep complaining about it being painful. Maybe if you have other complications.

mhsabir said:
Maybe low quality anesthesia :pleasantry:
If you had done a decade back, it would have been a first hand experience & would have answered your questions