• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,302
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkprince

ISP
Spidigo
Hi all, I am trying to get a new connection with plan 699 in ahmedabad(Gujarat). The CC guy checked my pin code (380006) and said that it is available in my area, so they will get back to me within 48hrs. It has already been 5 days so I called CC again and got the same response. I called the local sales person, which Shashank had provided here - Reliance ADSL vs Metro Ethernet.That guy said that it is not available in my area and suggested me to go for airtel or spidigo!!My current spidigo plan ends tomorrow, So I need to get this connection urgently.What do you guys suggest?should I wait for them to contact me or should I just renew the shitty spidigo plan?@shashank: It would be helpful if you could tell me how reliable the local sales guys are?Thanks in advance

Do 1 thing. visit your nearest reliance web world and fill up the form there. in which area you are trying to get the connection ?P.S. i got my connection through shashanks contact only. he is pretty much reliable as he is sales head.

Hi all, I am trying to get a new connection with plan 699 in ahmedabad(Gujarat). The CC guy checked my pin code (380006) and said that it is available in my area, so they will get back to me within 48hrs. It has already been 5 days so I called CC again and got the same response. I called the local sales person, which Shashank had provided here - Reliance ADSL vs Metro Ethernet.

That guy said that it is not available in my area and suggested me to go for airtel or spidigo!!

My current spidigo plan ends tomorrow, So I need to get this connection urgently.

What do you guys suggest?
should I wait for them to contact me or should I just renew the shitty spidigo plan?

@shashank: It would be helpful if you could tell me how reliable the local sales guys are?

Thanks in advance
ur in
AMBAWADI right ????????
hey any one using reliance near by u ?
and if u can wait .and stay without internet ....try one week ...
or go with spidigo ONE month plan ...
u will not loose much ..with this :)

https://broadband.forum/reliance-broadband/83919-reliance-new-connection-apply/
try every possible way buddy ....
i hope u will get connection ..

and hey dont go for long term plan ( stay with max 3 month,so u will not loose much ), might reliance come soon near u tooo , because every one want this new plans ...

poor me, never get reply from Reliance Broadband guys.filled that form many times in last 1 year or so, Only first attempt in early 2012 was negative availability since then they don't even careto reply me.

Do 1 thing. visit your nearest reliance web world and fill up the form there. in which area you are trying to get the connection ?
P.S. i got my connection through shashanks contact only. he is pretty much reliable as he is sales head.

Ok, let me try filling the form and see what they have to say.
But that guy should atleast come over at my place and see where exactly it is located!!
Without even knowing the exact area he said that it is unavailable when the CC said that there
is coverage in my area.

ur in
AMBAWADI right ????????
hey any one using reliance near by u ?
and if u can wait .and stay without internet ....try one week ...
or go with spidigo ONE month plan ...
u will not loose much ..with this :)

https://broadband.forum/reliance-broadband/83919-reliance-new-connection-apply/
try every possible way buddy ....
i hope u will get connection ..

and hey dont go for long term plan ( stay with max 3 month,so u will not loose much ), might reliance come soon near u tooo , because every one want this new plans ...

Ya I live in Ambawadi area.
That is the biggest problem, as I can't find any reliance user in my area.
I am calling CC daily and getting the same response daily(i.e. they will contact me in 48 hrs), I guess I can wait for a week.
AFAIK spidigo doesn't provide any high speed monthly or quarterly plans, they have perfect scam plans
with 2mbps unlimited 7 month plans when they can't even provide me a stable speed of 512kbps during day time.
I think I will sift over to youbroadband quarterly plan if I don't get the reliance connection.

poor me, never get reply from Reliance Broadband guys.
filled that form many times in last 1 year or so, Only first attempt in early 2012 was negative availability since then they don't even care
to reply me.

I know how you feel buddy, I will just have to bug the CC guys and wait for response for 1 week. :(

poor me, never get reply from Reliance Broadband guys.
filled that form many times in last 1 year or so, Only first attempt in early 2012 was negative availability since then they don't even care
to reply me.
where r u in ahm ?

where r u in ahm ?

Nope, I am In Allahabad in U.P(East)

I called the CC today and re-applied for the connection again, I will wait for 4 more days.I have not yet visited reliance world as I was pretty busy this week, but will try there too this Saturday.Then I guess I'll just get some other connections till they are ready to get there...... :@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back