Help: New LED Tv maximum budget 35K

• Thread starter Thread starter umeshg729
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,820

umeshg729

ISP
Reliance 3g
I am planning to buy a new Led TV Full HD 32 inch. My maximum budget is 35k. Can ANYONE please suggest me the best tv..

I picked up a 55" Sony LED 2 weeks back from Chennai Grey Market for my friend - 1.16L vs 1.45L in store. So far, my friends and I have purchased about 6-8 TVs with no issues. Have purchased music systems etc too, no issues at all.
Thanks for the information. You have clear my doubts to a certain limit. I will go Delhi and see the [email protected] have not purchased any product from grey market...but my friends have purchased LCD and LEd tvs from grey market through their known person....those tvs are working fine...next time if i am going to buy any tv i will buy from grey market only.....
Thanks..I am doing R&D before purchasing the LED tv.

Upvote 0
umeshg729 said:
I am planning to buy a new Led TV Full HD 32 inch. My maximum budget is 35k. Can ANYONE please suggest me the best tv..
Boss I am also buying LED .. toshiba LED 39 inch is there for 38k with 3 year guarantee and emi scheme of 3/6/9 months .. SHARP LED 39 is there for 36k again with 3 year guarantee but no emi ..

Upvote 0
Boss I am also buying LED .. toshiba LED 39 inch is there for 38k with 3 year guarantee and emi scheme of 3/6/9 months .. SHARP LED 39 is there for 36k again with 3 year guarantee but no emi ..
Have you already bought the Led tv or are you going to buy it. If you own than could you please review the experience..

Upvote 0
umeshg729 said:
Have you already bought the Led tv or are you going to buy it. If you own than could you please review the experience..
I am yet to buy it maybe this week .. Im going for Toshiba mostly since they are giving me EMI option with my HDFC CC with no other documents required ..

Upvote 0
I am yet to buy it maybe this week .. Im going for Toshiba mostly since they are giving me EMI option with my HDFC CC with no other documents required ..
Dont forget to review it...

Upvote 0

Back