help required to configure teracom adsl2+ for wi-fi

• Thread starter Thread starter pra_dixit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 58,020
Quote:SRReddy from vinuthomas.com This worked for me!!!!!Recently bought this router. There r two things worth pointing out which may give u trouble in configuring if u r not aware. 1. By default, in the MAC Address menu in wireless, White list option is enabled. So, unless u enter the MAC address(es) of your device(s), u will not get connected. Alternately, u can disable this option. 2. U have to enable the wireless to get connected. By default, it's disabled. This fact however, is mentioned in the instructions leaflet that comes with the router.I spent a lot of time to discover that MAC Address White list is enabled by default as I was not getting connected after the usual config & BSNL people had no clue about it. They came & simply said they have to find a solution because it's a new router.

hello,
today i purchase typeII modem from bsnl. they give me teracom modem (T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI.) . they set modem for wired lan. i am using windows 7 after i tried to configure for wireless and try to connect it gives me messge window was unable to connect to bsnl_ap (SSID). I will be grateful to u if u help me in this.
Regards............
Praveen
[email protected]

Hi,I have Teracom Model T2-B-Gawv1.4U10Y-BI modem with my BSNL broadband subscription.The settings for configuring DynDNS, normally found in any ADSL modem is missing in this.Can any one help me get this settings for this modem?Thanks and regardsKumaaran

i got broadband connection(plan 750+) 2 months back.initially i was getting downloading speed around 200 kbps.but since last week it has come down to 55-65.bsnl has given me the same modem.any one knows why this has happened?thnx

:imwink:.hello,
today i purchase typeII modem from bsnl. they give me teracom modem. they set modem for wired lan. i am using windows 7 ultimate after i tried to configure for wireless and try to connect it gives me messge window was unable to connect to bsnl_ap (SSID)

[email protected]

Hi
go to the MAC address filter and disable mac authenticaton , you will be able to connect - itmangalore netscosystems.........0:imwink:0

Back