hi all i'm new to this forum i have bsnl broadband connection problem:

• Thread starter Thread starter ashish12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 937

ashish12

my plan is BB Home Combo ULD 900 i'm getting 1.7 mb speed down and 0.44 up but i should get upto 4 mb or something close to it please help oh and also this is a new connection only 4 days have passed until now please reply!!

you will get a maximum of 4mbps.
4mbps is not promised as per the new rules.

Upto 4Mbps till 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB

http://bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/broadband/BB_home_only_unlim.html

im on 750 plan im getting nearly 1mbps not actual until 6gb

you should get atleast 3.2 or 3.3 Mbps speed on speedtest...If not..register a complaint..

hi thanks mohit and witguru for replying so i should register a complaint to bsnl exchange but what exactly should i say to them?

okay mohit thanks but what exactly should i say to them i mean i read a post which says you should tell them to lift the cap to 4mb which is 2mb is it right??

First you should be well aware of the issue.1. type 192.168.1.1 in browser and hit enter . ( username : admin , pass : admin ) there, check Downstream data rate.. which should be 4096 or near by 4000.. If not.. it is clear that your plan in not upgraded...and if it is.. according to TRAI Quality of Service , an ISP should provide/maintain 80% of the promised speed. so, 80% of 4Mbps is 3.2 Mbps.. you should atleast get this speed.. Tell them briefly and make them understand..

Back