high ping in european servers

• Thread starter Thread starter npatel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,314
ISP
railwire
I have been using railwire broadband for about 2 months now.

before i was getting 150-170 ping in european servers. but since last week i am getting 350-400 upto 500 ping on same servers. [on all different games]

here posting one of the tracert.

imgur: the simple image sharer

when i contacted railwire tech support they asked for my customer id and contact number and after i sent them that, no followup.

please advice me what to do.

Last edited:
Even BSNL FTTH users are facing the same problem as BSNL FTTH lies on Railtel network.Also do you get higher than usual pings to any server located outside of India ?

Last edited:
Even BSNL FTTH users are facing the same problem as BSNL FTTH lies on Railtel network.Also do you get higher than usual pings to any server located outside of India ?

yes, i get 300-400 ping in all European servers where i used to get 150-170 and 400+ ping in all north american servers where i used to get 200-250.

but i still get normal ping in indian servers [only cs go has indian servers among all which i play]

yes, i get 300-400 ping in all European servers where i used to get 150-170 and 400+ ping in all north american servers where i used to get 200-250.

but i still get normal ping in indian servers [only cs go has indian servers among all which i play]
I get the usual ping of 250 on US and 300 on Brazil servers.Its only the other servers located away from America that face a huge lag.I heard that the Bangladesh's undersea cable got cut and that they are piggy backing on India's cable.May be the reason why there is high ping and the routing changes

So hello guys did you fix high ping issue? I am getting over 200 ping on european servers with 10mbps plan. Previously ISP it was around 150 and also blocking all ports.If you have found a fix please kindly reply.

Back