High Speed Internet Service Providers

• Thread starter Thread starter Shanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 9,055

Shanu

Hi All ,I am New to site. Now Let me tell you about my Internet Connection. I am using BSNL ULD 900 4mbps till 8GB later on 512kbps unlimited speed. I am using this since 8 months i Don't know that Uploads are also in count. Now i realized and Want to Go for Good ISP in Vijayawada,Andhra Pradesh.I have ACT Broadband Service but they don't have coverage in my area.Requirements : Connection : Wired BroadbandFUP Limit : Unlimited /Not Available then GoodDownload Speeds : Around 200+Upload Speeds : Same as DownloadBudget : Below 1000CheersShanu

in vijayawada you have excel broadband

problem with excel broadband is that they will provide static IP, so every time u connect to a different device/PC, u need to call the service and ask him to refresh the IP address and u cannot connect to multiple devices. once call excel broadband and confirm it..

ya they give you static ip but the service is good and when ever you have problem they will clear it as early as possible

Shanu said:
Hi All ,I am New to site. Now Let me tell you about my Internet Connection. I am using BSNL ULD 900 4mbps till 8GB later on 512kbps unlimited speed. I am using this since 8 months i Don't know that Uploads are also in count. Now i realized and Want to Go for Good ISP in Vijayawada,Andhra Pradesh.I have ACT Broadband Service but they don't have coverage in my area.Requirements :Connection : Wired BroadbandFUP Limit : Unlimited /Not Available then GoodDownload Speeds : Around 200+Upload Speeds : Same as DownloadBudget : Below 1000CheersShanu
where do u live in vijayawada??

I live in Bharathi Nagar, Road no 1 near by Westin college. Which is the best broadband ISP in this area. I expect no FUP limits and my budget is Rs 1000/- pm. I make Skype and Teamviewer sessions extensively. So I have to avoid interim fuck-ups in the sessions. Any suggestions.

Back