Hosts of channel missing on Hathway Bangalore

ISP
Airtel
Hi there,
From past couple of days, many channels Like Colors, UTV action, UTV movies, Ten cricket, Ten Sports, Neo Sports, Neo Prime have just gone blank here in Hathway Bangalore. Would like to know if anyone here knows about it ?.
Hathway in general is getting really annoying these days. It was really very good here in Bangalore about two years back. But now, not only Hathway has decreased it's channels count, they are very late when it comes to adding new channels.
Ten action also has been missing for almost a year now. I have been a supporter of these cable networks like incable, den networks and Hathway for a very long time. But I guess it's time now to move away to those DTH providers soon.

Are you using the STB?

facing similar issue in hathway mumbai.espn is gone,comedy central is on/off.some channels like Fx keep vanishing and coming back

I am using the STB, and entire set of channels of Star and Zee is missing. This has happened 5 days back and still continues. Don't know when I would be able to see them again.

supervaibhav said:
I am using the STB, and entire set of channels of Star and Zee is missing. This has happened 5 days back and still continues. Don't know when I would be able to see them again.
Even I have the same problem since Thursday. Is this problem in Bangalore alone ? No one even responds when I call Hathway helpline.

Kannada channel suvarna tv is also switched off...As per the info i got is that there is some shifting of cables going on and some underground work of cables due to which some of the zee and star channels switched off...But i am not sure

It is nothing to do with shifting of cables or anything like that. If you ask a LCO, that is what they are going to tell you. The actual problem is: Channel distributors are asking for huge money during renewal of contracts. They want high amount per subscriber which hathway is not ready. Hathway has even filed a court case yesterday it seems.

whatever the channels have been blocked in hathway,,the same thing has been done in You network too

Back