Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
House M.D. (2004-2012).webp

Source
An antisocial maverick doctor who specializes in diagnostic medicine does whatever it takes to solve puzzling cases that come his way using his crack team of doctors and his wits.

What happened to it after that building collapse episode? Season ended?

Last edited:
The patient had been diagnosed some time ago by TV-biz observers, but Wednesday Fox called House M.D.‘s time of death for the end of this season, after eight years on air. Fox cited “the decision” that Hugh Laurie and the producers made, but it seems fairly mutual: Fox reportedly wanted to cut the show’s budget substantially, and whatever the other considerations, all sides apparently could not arrive at a figure that would keep the show on the air.

House Pulls the Plug. Too Soon or Too Late? | Entertainment | TIME.com

was one of my favourite TV shows, and Laurie is one of my favourite actors.the characters on house were pretty good too.but i feel the show ran its course about around season 6.the original team and setting was the best. then new interns came, and then i started missing kal penn. :(and it lost its more "authentic medical rocket-science" feel and became more like the other drama series.but i'll still miss it.

Agree with saarth, season 6 ending would have been the best way to end the show. That said, I still do watch it.

Finally ended . Watched the last episode today. In spite of how it developed over the past two-three seaons, man, I am gonna miss this show :(

Seems like not many are fans of this show here :(

Back