Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
House of Cards.webp

Netflix exclusive.

Last edited:
Netflix is trying to present an alternative to the TV production model, and now it's working on an alternative to the TV scheduling model, as well. All 13 episodes of the first season will be available to watch at the same time. Netflix is going to do the same with the fourth season of "Arrested Development" which is in production now.

righto. they know the threat from Amazon prime and even hbo go. more and more networks are launching their own online streaming services which put netflix in a big dilemma.

well eventually all of these companies would have an online only service. which means that netflix like companies would be competing against them. so in the end netflix would find it hard to source content from media companies operating their own competing services.

the first episode broadcast today i hear. is it going to be available mmm through other routes?

the first episode broadcast today i hear. is it going to be available mmm through other routes?

You heard wrong. It was not broadcast. Netflix released all 13 episodes of the first season to the subscribers. But, it made the first episode available to non-members as well.

non-members as in? i thought netflix was a pay only service? are they charging extra for subscribing to this specific show?

Last edited:
Location (US) specific non-members got access to just the first episode. Not the entire season.

No extra charge for the paying subscribers.

Back