How can i download Torrents on sify

hmm...oki'll give torrents a try once again...let's see how it turns out...anyhow, i was doing that on Sify earlier on...so may be that's why... ;) :lol:

ok guys, downloaded bitcomet and it's working fantastic!!!but have a small issue here...my uploads are faster than my downloads!!! :(right now also i'm uploading at around 25 kBps and downloading around 10 kBps...in uploads it went to 41 kBps max but in downloads it hovered around 32 kBps...not more than that... :( pls help!!!

wats yr bandwidth ?? r u on a 256 pack ? if ya then.. u r dload spd is normal... sometimes it will also depend on the leechers.. if the leechers are more... and seeders are fewer.. u'll tend to upload a bit more

this behavior also is visible in the early stages... the more u use, the uniform the sharing begins. on the other hand... if you are on unlimited resources and download line and upload line are independent, it should not hurt ya ;)on sify i hated the upload stream coz the bandwidth got shared both ways. on airtel i actually leave torrents open even after 1:1 ratios coz i do not have much uploading going on at any given time.

Originally posted by coolbuddy_79@Jun 29 2005, 07:48 AM
ok guys, downloaded bitcomet and it's working fantastic!!!

but have a small issue here...my uploads are faster than my downloads!!! :(

right now also i'm uploading at around 25 kBps and downloading around 10 kBps...in uploads it went to 41 kBps max but in downloads it hovered around 32 kBps...not more than that... :( pls help!!!
[snapback]14093[/snapback]
[/quote]
Thats normal on any public tracker :), try on a private tb based ratio tracker to get better speeds.

@t3kj2nky...i'm on 256 kbps MTNL TriBand (not Sify)... :D@sushubh...i think that's the case with me...i do have lots of stuffs to share, but haven't made torrents of them...so if u can help me on that :)@suraj...yes, it makes sense to me [email protected] u get me some links of the private trackers...i'm totally new to torrents...

coolbuddy... 32kBps on a 128kbps pack? dats double of what u shud get... stop cribbing and spare a thought for the less fortunate ones :)

No MTNL doesnt offer 128kbps, it only offers 256kbps, Its a night unlimited scheme, look in his profile "MTNL TriB 590 NU". @coolbuddy Yes, sure I can pull up an invite for you for some private tracker gimme ur email. PM has been disabled I guess.

Back