How can I find my bsnl email id

debashisbasu

ISP
BSNL
I had recently applied for Home 500C plan and received sms regarding my plan activation.I had received my User Id, Portal Id, and Passwords.Please let me know which will be my Email id and Password ?

Your email ID is [email protected]. Password is password.

You can call your local exchange and confirm.

ASK them about a 14 digit portal ID and PW default password to check usage etc at usage portal BSNL Portal
Also It appears they are giving a different ID
of your choice and password for email .
So you will have three sets.
set one : login Userid PW example : [email protected] PW : xxxxxxx
set two: Portal Id PW example deb12345112009 PW password
set three: email id and password. example deba12345@ bsnl.in PW default by BSNL.
Now You may try set one , and does not work
contact JTO of your exchange.
First try to connect at Dataone WebMail
POP3 and smtp for OE are different for IP 117.xx.xx.xx
website.

i had changed my portal id and password and it was accepted and i am able to log in.
Please be specific:
[D]{1.you could change the 14digit alphanumeric usage portal ID ? SET2
2.Where ? same portal option available[/D]

3 what is your email ID and PW now ?
4 How did you get it ?
5 Where do you log in for email acct ?
6.In webmail or
7 OE or email account ?

8.Service Password ( Set One ?)
I cannot clarify as my ID is at @dataone.in

Please let me clear something -
1. My plan was activated on 10th Nov 2009.
2. I had received my Portal id and Password. I had changed both and it is working fine. I am getting (checking) my usage details regularly on BSNL Portal.
3. I had received my User id and Password. It is also working fine. I am able to get internet access through it.

My problem is, I am unbale to access my [email protected] email id in Login

Please let me know, if anybody really knows, what will be my email id ? Is it Portal id related or User id related. I had tried both, but not worked.

Does BSNL allocate email id instantly after activation of broadband plan or it takes some time ?

Please let me clear something -
1. My plan was activated on 10th Nov 2009.
2. I had received my Portal id and Password. I had changed both and it is working fine. I am getting (checking) my usage details regularly on BSNL Portal.
3. I had received my User id and Password. It is also working fine. I am able to get internet access through it.

My problem is, I am unbale to access my [email protected] email id in Login

Please let me know, if anybody really knows, what will be my email id ? Is it Portal id related or User id related. I had tried both, but not worked.

Does BSNL allocate email id instantly after activation of broadband plan or it takes some time ?
Contact CC or JTO of Exchange for emailID of your choice. PW will be default.

2.Please confirm your usage check is up to date and not stuck at 4th Nov 2009. Lot of complaints about this.

Back