• Thread starter Thread starter dragonball
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3,899

dragonball

ߪδə ЩªĻª
ISP
Airtail
Hi,I have got 20k to spulrge & just want to know what options i have.. What can i buy with those? For personal entertainment, etc only.I thought of senheisser HD600 but then threw that idea away. Then i thought of logitech z5500. But now i want more options. I cant get a decent enough DSLR in that budget. + I dont wanna get PS3. More options please?:thumb:

as you said a decent DSLR wouldnt fit in 20k.ill just tell you to spend it on something for your ears!! :D music for life! :thumbsup:the best option would be just give that much money to me. i could really put it to some good use. :p

I would advise you to buy Gold for that money instead of Stocks!!!!:)

He said entertainment, when I last checked, both gold and stocks were pretty boring :)

If you have a good enough PC, get a good graphics card and a few games like Crysis, Dead Space, etc. Or a 24" monitor - that would be awesome.

I have played Crysis on a gaming machine with a 24" monitor. Definitely high grade entertainment.

Enjoy!

if you own iPhone or ipod touch then buy apps for 20000if no, buy ipod touch for 13000 and apps for 7000or else buy some music cds from landmark or planet m worth 20kwhat do you say

not worth it. definitely not worth it. the 20K i spent on my 24" LCD is value for money buy.

well, thanks for replies mates..but i have decided to invest. will buy a DSLR some few years later...like 6/7yrs :)

Back