How consistently do you get promised speeds from BSNL?

• Thread starter Thread starter bbtest
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,062
ISP
BSNL FTTH
I have a 100 Mb/s plan and noticed download speed drops pretty consistently on my connection. I decided to setup a monitoring tool that helps check download and upload speed every hour (Wired connection).

Below are the download and upload speeds for last 7 days on my connection. As you can see there is there is too much fluctuation in download speed when compared to upload, which is pretty consistent. Could there be anything wrong on my side or it's just how it is with BSNL?

Here is the upload speed :

My Setup :

Syrotech ONT connected with Archer C6 in bridge mode.

Problem for all, check my thread:

Source

That's an interesting thread but It's actually an old problem for me , I have data going back 3 months, it's all the same and not really related to Cloudflare services.

I am on a measly 30 Meg plan and I get 35-40 Mbps consistently..no issue so far. But there are limitations to BSNL and 300 Megs is the highest they go I am told.

I get it and everyone should get it.

It is probably due to some fault at Nib or local exchange or with lco.

Just complain and complain and complain. You won't just help yourself but everyone else in the area most likely.

I am on a measly 30 Meg plan and I get 35-40 Mbps consistently..no issue so far. But there are limitations to BSNL and 300 Megs is the highest they go I am told.
I use the connection for work and speed drops are really noticeable for me when I really struggle to work on my remote VMs. :(

Back