How DISH TV is able to provide so many channels at the same price as v give for TS?

• Thread starter Thread starter kunal_janu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 5,647
these excuses will not make anyone happy whether channels present or not is only matter

There will always be a criticism of channels not being there in DTH, bcos everyone will have their own set of channels which they think r popular, Dish Tv customers will be criticizing for not showing channels which r in TS, same with TS customers, after sometime u can see people comparing with other DTH operators when there r more DTH players. This comparison will go on for ever, because every one will want more, and some might feel what ever is there is not good as the other DTH, that is the human tendency. This includes me too.

dont say that human tendency evryone wants these channels why dont they add if these are present at other dths and we are all paying same as they i think every dth service should start if they can provide minimal regional music sports channels rather than keeping cutomers waiting as Tata Sky is doing

Hey srikanth Iam not here to argue with u, I expressed my thoughts, every dth has its pros and cons, its upto the customer to decide which one he wants. I know u r not happy with TS, but I am happy with their service. Its upto the individual. As u have expressed ur feeling which I respect, similarly I too am expressing my feeling. There people who r happy with the service of TS, there some who r unhappy. This will be there with all the DTH services.

dont say that human tendency evryone wants these channels why dont they add if these are present at other dths and we are all paying same as they i think every dth service should start if they can provide minimal regional music sports channels rather than keeping cutomers waiting as Tata Sky is doing
If you are unhappy with TS Dth when time permits to shift to other dth say Dish TV and be santhust with them:thumbsup:.

One thing you need to understand that satisfaction level differs from person to person. There are people in metros where in they get 80 odd channels and those 80 odd channels differs from metro to other metro. Similarly if you go to towns in india where in the cable operator provide only 50 odd channels to customers. Here you need to understand that both in town & metro people who are with cable are happy or dissatisfied with it irrespective of the channels what they get. I used to pay Rs. 250 in bombay for just 65 channels. Now i am happy with TS where in for Rs. 350 i get 130 channels out of which i watch only 30 channels. TS has fulfilled my needs if they have not fulfilled your needs you take a decision to opt out rather than being with them as it will hurt you more.

I agree that each person goes by his own needs when deciding which one to go for. I was getting nearly 170 channels from my cable operator for Rs.200/- but the quality of reception was very very poor. so i shifted to TS becuase it offers most of the channels i watch and the reception is really good(heard Dishtv recepion is not that good- but not sure:confused:).I am sure that the offering will increase as the days go by becuase bharti, sun and reliance have already started services or are about to start.

i feel very sad that i have hurted some senior members broun ajjju and i have noticed is some people VERRRY happy with ts [with senior memebers permissinon ] i want to quote some points every cutomer wants more number of channels from their service providers at lower price its human nature not only me if not u most will agree i have been with ts from last one year using service from then ts added very less number of channels or it had removeed some channels is it wrong? but u people say we r happy and we r expressing our feelings look at the thread how dish is able to provide more no of channels at same price . dont try to convince others as i know u came from gaya sitting under bodhi tree having mantra feel happy praying tsky365 days be professional we need to talk all goods and bads of tsky as we all own tsky

other point cud be that Tata Sky has to broadcast FTA channels from own transponder, dish tv doesnt.

Hey srikanth that what we r doing, please read my post care fully, I also said "its a human tendancy (human nature) which includes me too," I also said " I respect ur sentiments", But u contridicted that by saying "dont say that human tendency" Now u say "its human nature" , which is what I said in the previous post. Its as if u r trying to convince others. Iam not trying to convince others, I feel every one has their onw mind to take descisions, Can u please qoute a single instance where u felt iam trying to convince. When I say Iam happy, iam talking abt only myself not abt others, and Iam not trying to convince u or any other person. I think ur contradicting ur own statements. Please dont talk of any professionalism, Stop ur gaya talk. I already said everyone can express ur views, U r unhappy so ur posting ur views and we r happy we r posting our views. Please post what u feel there no permission required to post ur views, and there is no senior or junior here.

Back