• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 4,385

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
hi guys..i just bought Tata Sky connection earlier this month. and they gave 3 months subscription free worth rs.1000. i just want to know how to change my package after that... can anyone explain clearly how to recharge... is it like a mobile recharge where we shall select our own package or we should stick with the same package...?reply guys..waiting...tnx

i think its like a mobile charge. :p

hi guys..

i just bought Tata Sky connection earlier this month. and they gave 3 months subscription free worth rs.1000. i just want to know how to change my package after that... can anyone explain clearly how to recharge... is it like a mobile recharge where we shall select our own package or we should stick with the same package...?

reply guys..

waiting...

tnx

i think by default you will be put in Super saver package so you need to tell them before the end of three months which package you want to choose

For Recharge you can do it online using credit/debit Card by registering in My Tata sky Section or else get a recharge card from your nearest shop and call the customer care and then you can do the recharge

Recharging is a simple process as you do in mobile

For Recharge you can do it online using credit/debit Card by registering in My Tata Sky Section or else get a recharge card from your nearest shop and call the customer care and then you can do the recharge

If you do not want to pay on line, you can buy the recharge card and enter the number code on line. Registering is necessary.

ok... so if i change the package every month, i ll have to inform every month ?

ok... so if i change the package every month, i ll have to inform every month ?
How else Tata Sky will know your intention? They haven't yet become mind readers of friendly or hostile subscribers.

If you do not want to pay on line, you can buy the recharge card and enter the number code on line. Registering is necessary.

Registering is not compulsory

Registering is not compulsory

Not nit picking. If you want to pay online by credit/debit card or internet banking, you don't have to register. But if you buy recharge voucher from a dealer, you have to register to enter the scratched pin code. How funny? Of course, after registering, one can pay by any method.

ok... then... my 3 yr subscription ends by october... after that, i should purchase a recharge card of my choice, say 250 or 300, and then i should call the customer care and say to change my package.. and then i should recharge... am i right ?

Back