How do I check my credit in Airtel Postpaid?

• Thread starter Thread starter Fifth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 97,530

Fifth

ISP
MTNL
I know prepaid is by dialing 123. But how do I check out how much bill I have currently in a postpaid system?Thanks!

n postpaid, there is just max credit limit, which is reflected in you bill as well as it goes on changing depending on your usage and payment history..what you can know abt is unbilled amount for that send UNB to 121..I think there is also code for credit limit.. can't remember that now.. try CLto 121

Thanks fr the reply,but I'm sure there is a method by which I can check how much my current bill is. What do you mean by unbilled amount?

Thanks fr the reply,but I'm sure there is a method by which I can check how much my current bill is. What do you mean by unbilled amount?

Unbilled amount is total approximate bill that you have used your mobile before final bill of your total monthly bill cycle is generated... this amount excludes freebies, discounts available in your bill plan.

You can get daily unbilled information alerts on your Airtel Mobile. SMS SUNB to 121.
You can also register for AirtelSelfcare and check Online . Go to nearest Airtel Office, with Photo Identity, a spare photo
and latest bill and give an application. You will get the ID and password by email

https://ebpp.airtelworld.com/

just dial 121 u can know whatever information you want about your account through the IVR(interactive voice response).and unbilled amount is the amount of free call value u get every month for your postpaid plan.like for example my postpaid plan has 800 airtel to any mobile calls.thats equivalent to Rs400.so if the IVR says u have Rs200 unbilled amount,that means u have utilised Rs200 and u have Rs200 worth calls left.hope i've been of help.just reply in the thread if u have any other question.

Back