How is Nokia N8?

• Thread starter Thread starter shouvik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 94
  • Views Views 10,925
you can go for a cheaper android. but it would not be worth it. no phone is worth buying in the 20-25K segment because of the proximity to S2 pricing. buying anything in this range would simply be a bad idea. next segment to watch is the around 20K segment where the best options are Galaxy S or Nexus S. these are not the kind of devices you would want to buy today.

Upvote 0
just while coming to work today saw a poster
it seems google is ready to punch in markets nose
be sure to check out

FIRE XT MOTOROLA
ts called FIRE XT 800 Mhz and 512 Mb , around about 11K .

Motoroal Eletrify

if u want 1 Ghz I dont know if available in India or not

I would reccomend Samsungs phones ATM since samsung ir churning out innovations like crazyyy...
be sure to checkout samsung india website with phone in India and THEIR PRICES.

also admin I want to add a link with specific link like THIS URL IS AMAZING how do i do it ???

here is google test

Upvote 0
Hey op check this ad out

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/checkitoutb.jpg/

Using the post for valuable info to post
it aint working directly ask for URL and not for text for sub,also can you let us upload images from the compouter itself this uploading business takes time

Upvote 0
The People who have experience Nokia and Android always suggest Android. May be bcoz they are aware of differences better. Although I had strongly favoured N8 in earlier posts, still I won't suggest any to buy it now as Nokia gonna launch a whole new set of handsets with new OS soon. So better wait for the newer ones rather than purchasing one yr old superb N8. :)

Upvote 0
people who prefer android over symbian are lured by the apps. we have mathew on the forum who is sticking to his N8 despite having the resources to buy any Android or iOS device. he does not seem to be that big a fan of the apps. he does use foursquare and twitter regularly. both have decent apps on symbian platform.

Upvote 0
One thing I need to confirm, although I haven't used Android till now, but I didn't find any such scarcity of apps in Ovi Store. They have huge amount of apps. Whats so different in Android ones? Even I am not a hardcore app user, but use some like Social, Maps, TOI, India Today, National Geographic, Linkedin and Games and they are too good. The look and design of N8 itself is much superior than any other phone.

Upvote 0

Back