how many of you think tata sky plus can help resolve family fights over watching tv

• Thread starter Thread starter KVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 3,134

KVK

ISP
Broadband
how many of you think that the new Tata Sky plus with pause, rewind and especially record can help avoid family fights?

Ahh I how did I forget this?Then it's great for those kinda people! :P

Yes... It is known.. Daily soaps can be recorded and viewed at convenient time.. that helps the elders.. and also children ...

what are the subscription charges of TS+ service are they same as TS does they charge somethign extra to use TS+ service

i have got Tata Sky plus connection but i didnt buy to avoid any family fights for watching television. I use tata sky plus for recording stuff i like and watching it at leisure. For families especially with childrens & elders this same functionality (recording) has its own importance

what are the subscription charges of TS+ service

are they same as TS does they charge somethign extra to use TS+ service

They are charging 50 Rs. Extra for Recording it seems.. check with the guys using TS+...

what are the subscription charges of TS+ service

are they same as TS does they charge somethign extra to use TS+ service

For existing users Tata Sky plus is for Rs. 5999 if you go with Annual Base pack; Rs 4999 if you go with Annual Mega pack. DTH ? Tata Sky DTH in India, Leading Satellite Television Provider in India, DTH services by Tata Sky, Direct-to-home, India

For non tata sky users you can check it on their website
DTH ? Tata Sky DTH in India, Leading Satellite Television Provider in India, DTH services by Tata Sky, Direct-to-home, India

Back