How many of you want warthog back

• Thread starter Thread starter sTrOnTiaBOnd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 12,906
Since admin wont post this,i have no choice but to gauge the response myself.I had pleaded to admin to have this post,alas he didnt post it.Dont delete this thread sushab\operamaniac\chromaniac\admin ji.Lets see now:How many of you want warthog and his interesting posts.

i fudged the poll. i thought it was pretty clear. :Pnot one poll on this forum would get as many votes.

That's what I was wondering that how came 70 people visited this thread and voted . :p

Only 7 people voted negatively .. So 1 negative vote is equal to 10..."Tumhara khoon khoon , hamara khoon pani? " - "Yeh Achi Baat Nahi Hai"

only 7 people voted negatively .. So 1 negative vote is equal to 10...

"tumhara khoon khoon , hamara khoon pani? " - "yeh achi baat nahi hai"
lol

so admin decided to totally disregard the will of the forum.So admin you wont unban me?

15 yes and 71 No. Forum has been pretty Quiet and nice when you are not there. So warthog please FO!

i think admin should maintain a separate thread for banning/unbanning decisions & discussions.:clap: ....BTW i think warthog should be bought back....we need a few maniacs/madmen in the forum.:mushroom:

so people are clearly mentioning that they want him back coz there is no other greater lunatic/maniac on the forum..and he still asks the admin : "will you not un-ban me considering the will of the forum" ! talk about comprehension and self-respect :blink3:

Talk about effect of reality tv(Big Boss) on people. People wanting more masaala on the forum :rolleyes:

Hum Sab ghar wale...ok not sab...but majority of gharwale chahte hain ki Bigg boss (read Sushub)...aap Warthog ko jail se nikal kar wapis ghar mein dakhil hone ki izazat de dein!

Warthog, hum sab gharwale yeh bhi kehna chaheinge ki agar aapne dobara apni galti dohrayi, to aap big boss ke kadi se kadi saza ke patr baneinge!

:Boy Thumbs Up:

Back