How many times did Vodafone (Orange/Hutch) ask you to submit documents?

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 20,584
:Di have been a tata indicom postpaid customer for 2 years now i think. i have never been required to resubmit the documents. if they ask me, i would be in trouble as the connection is in my friend's name. and that friend is essentially no longer a friend. :confused:

May be u can apply for name transfer if they ask u to resubmit docs.

ya thats what most of the people do. when re-submitting docs, they even get it transferred by filling an additional form which would require your friend's signature which can be done by anyone :P

i have submitted only once. but i know a few who had to submit atleast 2 times.

I took one vodafone connection last saturday from vodaphone store in my town.just submitted a photo and that's it. :) PS: I have idea connection too.but feels vodaphone is atleast having more coverage inside my house as well as less no. of nagging spammer calls.I deactivated adverts and messages send to my idea cell no. and still gets calls from somewhere . :@ .

thats it .. i am just waiting for MNP... i am ready to be first person to try MNP.Vodafone has sent me SMS again to submit the documents.this wud be my 5th or 6th time.

This time I am not submitting. This is non-sense and total harrassment. Its not even 9 months this time.

Did you call cc to know the reason? Did they loose our docs? or Is there some foul play going on here. I am also not gonna submit it again. Just an year back I gave all docs while doing a post to pre conversion. If they wanna disconnect let them do it!!

I called the CC, and she said i have to resubmit its government requirement!!i started arguing that why only Vodafone? Why not other operator are asking documents again and again.But then she disconnected abruptly.

Back