How many times did Vodafone (Orange/Hutch) ask you to submit documents?

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 20,584
Yes, writing in Hindi to make it more powerful and demanding.But that was so rude. "aapko document submit karne padenge"!

i had to submit it 6-7 times when i applied for one.. They asked the same thing again and again... as i applied for it in Mumbai and i was not from Mumbai.. they kept on telling that it was because the rules had become strict after the blasts.. The last time they asked for it , i told them to cancel it(i didn't in the beginning as i was new here and wanted a sim badly, as they used to activate it wen i give the documents but then deactivate a day after then ask for documents again)..and then they activated it again which was not deactivated later on... it was BS to get ma sim activated...

I knew this will happen. Now they sent me another SMS, this time with a deadline. Saying submit before 8th March to avoid disconnection. This is total harrassment.

Haven't been asked to re-submit in last 2-3 years i think.

I fired an email to them. They called me yesterday and person said, its because of audit and blah blah legal requirement. He was talking calmly and professionally though. I argued a bit then he said h will check the already available documents.He called today and confirmed that I dont have to submit the documents. Whatever I gave last time is sufficient.Finally some relief!

actually i didnt say anything abt MNP in email or on phone. i wanted to keep that card with me till last moment just to try it as final resort. luckily i didnt need it.

The customer service has deteriorated from the days of Hutch. Vodafone is a big big mess. No amount of Zoozoos can do anything to save it. Only thing I am waiting for is MNP. Will switch first thing.

Back