How To activate airtel live in kerala

• Thread starter Thread starter chandru155
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,942

chandru155

ISP
BSNL
I am calling daily customer care and asking them to activate airtel live for me. But they always says after one hour it ll be activated. But nothing happens. Help me to activate airtel live in kerala. Is there anyway to activate by sending any sms?

I thought they will send you the settings as soon as you insert the sim and switch on the phone.

*567# is for mobile office. I am asking about airtel live. And one more thing, If i call, customer care, it says to SMS TO 121 and the call cuts. I tried dialing *121# and selected my airtel my offer, but still i couldnt call customer care. I think they locked this thing, since i call them dialy:-)

Oh, my bad. You're right - *567# is for MO. I think for LIVE, you need to sms LIVEACT to 511 (toll-free). That's what Cust. Care told me once.

Finally, ALIVE TO 202 Worked. Bt the reply msg tells tat it will take 6 working days to activate airtel live. I hate airtel. Ok, anyone know how to unlock customer care. It always says PLEASE SMS 121, OUR REP WILL CONTACT U WITHIN 24 hrs and then the call ends.

Back