How to activate BSNL 3g 1099 via USSD?

• Thread starter Thread starter jokez92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,745
ISP
Airtel
I am in haryana region
Last time i recharged using my mobile balance and the pack was cheaper via USSD around 950 INR was the price
I forgot the code I had used to activate the pack so can someone please send the method to activate it via USSD

I would also like to know this.
Anyone?

Most of the plans can be activated easily through selfcare portals for mobile prepaid/postpaid connections from main balance list on the main bsnl site.

For e.g. I activated the 1099 plan through - http://selfcareprepaidnz.bsnl.co.in/ after recharging with 1100.

All in all for 1100 spent you get 1200 as talktime out of which roughly 956 is decuted while u r still left with 250 main balance. Hence by spending 1100 u are still left with 250rs which make the cost of unlimited 3g for a month at 850rs only. Good for those who are able to get decent speeds.

Selfcare link u provided gives me error of "Unauthorised user". My sim is from pune maharashtra. Any suggestions?

The selfcare link I provided was for Bsnl North since I'm from North and I did mentioned that it's list on the main page of Bsnl site (below customer care heading).

Any way here are the links for Bsnl Prepaid all zones as listed on their site-

Prepaid Mobile Selfcare East

Prepaid Mobile Selfcare North
Prepaid Mobile Selfcare West
Prepaid Mobile Selfcare South

All bsnl users should check this out, i found it quite effiecient and useful for checking the currently active subs and as well as activation of any plan from Main balance. Links are also available for postpaid users on the main site.

Back