How to actually reach customer care for bad routing issues.

ISP
Jio Fiber
I play Genshin Impact and get very high ping from past year. On Airtel, It's 152ms, so it's definately Jio routing issue. I have also replaced my Jio router.

I have contacted JioCare lot of times, have written multiple emails as well as replied back tonnes of times. They just act dumb. They will say that you are missing this or that info trying to just prolonging the conversation until I give up. One time I have replied with them for a whole month and half with around 39 reply back and forth. They would just say that I am missing this, even though it was in reply and if I call them for that, someone else will come and go back to point zero and ask for all information again. I got tired and just gave up like always.

How can I reach them to actually solve this or it's just not possible. I know our customer care just suck, but maybe there is way, to do something I don't know. Any Help please.

Jio, Airtel or any other ISP do not owe broadband customers anything to modify their routing nor do they need to abide by any kind of SLAs (since these are not provided either).
While, your perseverance is admiring. I'd recommend giving up and continue with Airtel as primary.

in reddit i have heard some people complaining to jio about bad routing and high pings during the game in reply they asked some game server address etc etc 2 to 3 things i don't remember exactly try complaining on twitter

@Lolita_Magnum I don't have Airtel, my friend does, and I get low ping when I use his WiFi. So I am stuck with Jio.

@Ashwin K They ask for 11 things which are:

1. Game Name/Website Name:
2. If Game (Access through App/URL):
3. Destination Server Name:
4. IPV4 Address (to get IPV4, access website www.whatismyipaddress.com)
5. Screenshot of Gaming Console where high latency is seen with timestamps
6. Run commands Nslookup (URL), Ping (URL), Tracert (URL) on Command prompt for the problematic url/IP and share results screenshot along with timestamps (within 48 hours)
7. Nature of Issue (Permanent or Intermittent)
8. If Intermittent mention the Time Frame when the issue occurred:
9. Speed test results taken from Netvelocity by selecting nearest Jio Server
10. Playing Game over WiFi or LAN
11. PCAP trace while playing game (Ensure you are not connected via VPN)

@Ashwin K Yes I did, and tonne times.

I think Jio engineers are here too. My ping got fixed today after a whole year. It's now 156 which is even more less than what was year ago. Finally.

EDIT: Now I am having 412 ping, this hapiness didn't lasted long :(
EDIT 2: Now it's 168 :) I guess they are working on backend to fix it

Last edited:
So ping is back to 300ms.

I actually run some ping test to japan servers using okla and another website and it gave me 156 ping, but game gives 287 ping and server are in japan, so is this game problem or problem with Jiofiber.

Back