How to ADD FnF numbers in BSNL 3G prepaid

• Thread starter Thread starter nicky85
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 11,866

nicky85

ISP
BSNL
hi friends,Am using BSNL 3g prepaid data card and as per BSNL site it is under GL120 plan for voice call in which we can call 2 local & 1 STD FnF number at 0.20p and 0.30p respectively. i want the procedure to add FnF STD number(inter circle) alone for Maharashtra circle,i tried getting this info from CC but they are confusing me, so please help me.P.S : i tried searching solution for this and not able to find, In case this info is present in some other thread already please let me know ,i will delete this thread.

Ya, even I'd like to know the procedure for the same. Someone please call CC and ask for the same. I have given up calling BSNL CC. :|

You can activate Friends and family nos. Just SMS FFMobile no. Landline No. And send it to 53733.

I am also using F&F In pune on BSNL 3G SIM.

Checkout My Nokia 5800 xpressmusic's Screenshot::

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6113/amargd.jpg

Yeah!! absolutely right info.And you have to wait for 24 hrs. to activate this service.After completing activation process system will send SMS to you.

Maybe you guys didn't read his post correctly:
i want the procedure to add FnF STD number(inter circle)

We want the procedure to add STD BSNL landline No. AFAIK, we can add 2 x local BSNL numbers + 1 STD BSNL landline in FRC 120.
I've already added 2 local BSNL numbers (a landline and a mobile) by SMSing to 53733 but I would like to know how to add the STD number.

Back