How to change MTNL Broadband Plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter akash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 298
  • Views Views 116,607
I just called about increasing the line rate, The guy says there is no such thing. I tried explaining a lot, he still adamant that my plan is all correct and there is no problem.Finally he gave me linesman number now of 198 and I have a complaint booked, I think now I will be speaking to the on-field wiring linesman who will have no idea what I am talking about.As his job is only fixing the lines.:( What to do bro??Whay don't you try @ rak007 and tell me what happens.

@nickdI called them on 12540 and told him that downstream is less. He told he will look into it. But now my downstream is even less at 1455 kbps.WTF. No idea what is happening.

I also called and now my DSL light itself is disconnecting every 10-15 mins... WTF :(Speed also not going over 180kbps :(

@nickd

I called them on 12540 and told him that downstream is less. He told he will look into it. But now my downstream is even less at 1455 kbps.WTF. No idea what is happening.

Hey, I think that downstream rate on the modem doesn't mean anything. Because mine is 2048, but today night I'm getting speeds of 3~4Mbps in peaks 375kb/s & 470kb/s in my monitoring software and download rates. :)

hey x720 my data rate is 2048...so should i call them up saying not getting 2-mbps....will they look into the matter?To whom i should call..i meant which number?

hey x720 my data rate is 2048...so should i call them up saying not getting 2-mbps....will they look into the matter?
To whom i should call..i meant which number?

you can call 1504 but i doubt they will listen to you or even understand your query!
Helpline Numbers

btw, i am very happy with mtnl broadband.

Is calling them the only option to get the plan changed or one can submit a request online?

Back