• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,994

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hi,when i open microsoft word,in the beginning it will "this product is licensed to asdfgf(just for namesake)" my question is , is there any way to change the name of the licensed user ? how can i do that ?:)

if you do a search for "change windows owner name" on google you get lots of links which i think should be what you need :)

i tried to change it in the registry. But it didn't change. When i Open teh Mic Word, it still shows this product is licensed to asdfgf. :(

lol... so what might be the next step?answer: do a search for "change word owner name" :P i can see some links which look like they might help...another thing to try is just open registry editor (regedit.exe) and go to the root and do a search for the name to replace and replace it.... but you need to backup your registry in case you need to restore it due to corruption... for instructions on how to do the backup/restore... google is your friend...

once i had seen that in EXCEL options (in help section or Options) there is a field giving owner's name! change that, and see the difference! :) simplest for me!

Back