how to check usage on site data.bsnl.in ?

Sorry for creating this thread,but I still havent figured out how to use the site data.bsnl.in to check the usage .can anyone please help?I could do only this.enter portal id and password and log in then goto one of the 4 links given [here in my case ratnagiri] then another page asking for user id and password comes up.and after that page I have no progress. can any one tell me which iser id we have to give there?I have tried using all 3 id's given by bsnl to me but havent got success :(thanks for help in advance :)

Did you tried under " post paid services " in data.bsnl.in ? Try it.

Enter 10.241.32.195 into your browser. Then you will get the log in window where you enter your user name and PW that you also use to connect to your broadband. In the new window click Service Records and on the new page choose the month you want to look into.

@ meetdilip sorry but how to use it?i couldnt understand.@ ornalinki entered that address in the browser,but nothing happened :(

Do you have portal ID ? If so, log in using it to data.bsnl.in. Check the landing page. You will find an option called " Postpaid services ". Just click it.

@ meetdilip
sorry but how to use it?i couldnt understand.

@ ornalink
i entered that address in the browser,but nothing happened :(

Just enter it in the address bar and hit enter. For me it works in IE and Firefox. You can also enter http://10.241.32.195/webLogin.jsp
Much luck.

Back