How to conf. DIR 524 N150 wireless modem with ADSL 502T - Mtnl

If the 502T is on PPPoE then u need to set the wireless modem as DHCP. No need to use the PPPoE on the wireless.

Can any one please help me to configr
my new DIR-524 N150 wireless modem,
with ADSL 502T wired modem.
)My 502T modem is on PPoep... mode.
(* GLB502T or DSL502T?)
STEP 1:
what is the modem you use now.?* GLB502T or DSL502T?)
confirm connecting in PPPoE ""always On ' mode.
Your MTNL USERID/PW stored/entered in the modem.
Enable DHCP.
Step 2:
Add wifi router Use the wizard
open this website and confirm your router pages appear similar.

D-LINK SYSTEMS, INC | WIRELESS ROUTER | LOGIN
Next page will open ( this an emulator . Interactive).
D-LINK SYSTEMS, INC | WIRELESS ROUTER | HOME
Step 3:
Test all devices in Wif mode
Step 4 : IPTV from MTNL set line 0_33 vpi/vci 0 and 33 in adsl modem "bridged"
Your Internet connection should not be affected. confirm
feedback

Hi essbebe,Step 1 (Its DSL502T) one USB, one LAN and one phone line input.192.168.1.1Step 2 : Yes, the GUI interface is exactly same. Login 'Admin' password - not required to be entered (empty)192.168.0.1--------I see 3 options Static IP/Dynaimc DHCP and PPOep... ... which one to use and should be IP addresses?Can you give the detailed steps to complete STEP-2... I want to connect DESKtop (Wired), IPTV - settop box (Wired) and laptop ect... wirelessly

Hi ..Problem I am facing is of IPTV now.1. I configured ADSL to ppoep mode with phno and password. (DHCP enabled)2. I configured DIR 524, with Dynamic IP (DHCP) starting ip 192.168.0.100. (DHCP enabled)3. Wifi (laptop) connecting successfully with 192.168.0.101...4. when Set Top Box is powered on, it connects (7%)....loading...(58%),..... then after 83%... it says cant connect to server.How to solve point number 4... do the IPTV ppl need to do some setting at there end?ORI need to change some thing in point 1/2/3?

Hi ..

Problem I am facing is of IPTV now.

1. I configured ADSL to ppoep mode with phno and password. (DHCP enabled)

2. I configured DIR 524, with Dynamic IP (DHCP) starting ip 192.168.0.100. (DHCP enabled)

3. Wifi (laptop) connecting successfully with 192.168.0.101...

4. when Set Top Box is powered on, it connects (7%)....loading...(58%),..... then after 83%... it says cant connect to server.

How to solve point number 4... do the IPTV ppl need to do some setting at there end?

OR

I need to change some thing in point 1/2/3?

congratulations.
Try only IPTV with the modem. Is it GLB or DSL 502 T /
then from any lan port of WIFI rrouter.
IPTV may be connected to 0 and 33 in MTNL ONLY In dialer mode. which vpi/vci you used ?
Untitled Document
Phone line ====>>> modem/router LANport=====>>> IPTV SET TOP BOX ====>>TV
( phone Internet as usual)
You cannot acccess IPTV via wifi mode.
REF:
http://www.calcutta.bsnl.co.in/iptvfaq.pdf

t
What is your connection speed ?
Feedback.

Hi...Mine is DSL 502T. It has only 2 o/p one usb and another LAN 1 LAN is used for connecting to router, so I dont have any other port to connect to STbox. 2 IPTV works perfectly with DSL502T, but not when connected to LAN o/p of wifi router 3 vpi/vci0 is with 0/32 with ppoep (DSL502t) 4 vpi/pci1 is with 0/33 with bridge (DSL502t) 5 Yes, I am not using the wifi mode for IPTV, it will be wired only (mostly to the wifi router) 6 IPTV is not able to login into the iptv serve I guess. The TV screen message displays after 83% (Loggin to system).... ''Cant connect to server). Do they need to register my router MAC in there system or something? 7 Speed is 320.. i will soon switch to higher speed once, my wifi setup is complete.I did some google and other forums, some said this kind of setup need a physical switch to connect to modem and one o/p to wifi-router and another to IPTV.

Back