How to configure Cyberoam 24 online + Belkin Wireless router ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Xan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 11,433

Xan

ISP
Hathway
Hello netizens,My ISP uses Cyberoam 24online version 6.5.0.6 (which is quite old i know).And it dosent have a PPPoE client (or am i not able to find it?).I have a Belkin F5D7230-4 2.4 Ghz 802.11g Wireless routerA PC and a LAPTOPI tried putting the user-id,password,Ip address, subnet mask, in PPPoE AND PPTP settings in the wireless router. They do not seem to recognize the 24online system maybe.I did hunt on the internet and this forum but in vain.I found someone suggesting about using the PC as a gateway. But the thought of keeping the comp on 24/7 and the electricity bills makes me back out.I suppose a reputable company like eLitecore mightsurely have a solution for this. Can anybody please assist meMy ISP's server is situated on 172.30.0.1and My IP adress is 172.30.16.16 Thanks in Advance...

Okay before anybody replying... i solved the problem...:yahoo:It was just a firewall setting in my router:P.. I realized i dint have to use any of PPPoE or PPTP just put down your static ip address, subnet mask, gateway and check your router firewall settings... and then try to ping their server using Start>>Run>>ping

24onlie_Cyberoam_Client for XP32/64 vista32/64 windows7 for internet speed booster

before install make sure that u change all these settings.

download 24 online client
right click on file and go to properties
under compatibility tab choose run this prog on 95 or 2002 or xp

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay before anybody replying... i solved the problem...:yahoo:

It was just a firewall setting in my router:P.. I realized i dint have to use any of PPPoE or PPTP just put down your static ip address, subnet mask, gateway and check your router firewall settings... and then try to ping their server using

Start>>Run>>ping

Back