How to connect desktop to a wifi router?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sweety97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 4,687
Indoors most routers have a range of approximately 150-200 feet(depending on near by appliances disturbance ), outdoors double/triple that (depending on the weather conditions).

Ok.. I might be needing one of the USB Adapters soon, PCI not preferred as I want it to be easily movable if needed. I found this one which looks to be a relatively unknown brand, but the small size has me interested as I can simply plug it in one of the back USB slots & forget.

Mini Wireless Wi-Fi Nano USB Adapter Dongle WiFi Dongle | eBay

Any reason to skip it.

Ok.. I might be needing one of the USB Adapters soon, PCI not preferred as I want it to be easily movable if needed. I found this one which looks to be a relatively unknown brand, but the small size has me interested as I can simply plug it in one of the back USB slots & forget.

Any reason to skip it.
dont go for too small , may be they have antenna for receiving signal too , so go for medium size

Any reason to skip it.

Range is small because of a very small antenna and it tends to get very hot.

It is possible in a straight line using dish antennae,

Can You PLEASE TELL me How can I do This PLEASE >PLEASE PLEASE :(

It is possible in a straight line using dish antennae,

Can You PLEASE TELL me How can I do This PLEASE >PLEASE PLEASE :(

So you want to use your home wifi through out the city, where ever you are! Great Idea! :iomg:

The article says

Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws that secure the LNB unit...

Dusra nahi chalega kya? :unsure:

Back