How to connect my own router using tplink xz000 gpon.

Few doubts I have in the process:
1. I connect Jio RJ45 Lan Out to GPON, Then GPON Lan Out cable to own Router RJ45 any LAN Port?
2. I thought the 1015 VLAN ID is problematic on JioFiber? keeping id 1015 on any LAN port in JioFiber web ui in bridge mode gives "Selected VLAN ID is already configured on GPON" error.
3. In GPON, Only GPON SN Should be configured/cloned and nothing else? Will it not cause conflict?
4. In own router, JioFiber WAN MAC Address should be cloned? Will it not cause conflict?
5. and VLAN 1015 should be set in own router VLAN Tag Group or Bridge Group (Wired Port)?
6. Dynamic IP as internet mode to be set in JioFiber or Own Router?
7. How would one access the web UI of GPON and own router while only the JioFiber router is connected to internet?
8. Is there anyway to totally disable the wireless functionality of JioFiber so that it does not cause Double NAT situation?
9. Is V1 or V2 model recommended for TP-Link G3?

Perhaps it would be better if you could make a dedicated thread for instructions for these. I do apologise for my lack of knowledge.

And as an aside, is it known why is TP Link XZ000-G3 model only compatible with this setup and not any other GPON device?

Last edited:
Hi @tr1k0N4 please answer my questions if you don't mind, thanks

Back