How to Connect Nokia E63 to BSNL Wifi Router?

spiderman7895

ISP
BSNL Dataone
Hi Friends,I have just purchase Nokia E63. I can connect my Desktop computer with wireless 802.11b network adapter and Lenovo Laptop N100 Series to BSNL Broadband through Wireless ADSL Router. But, for this, I have to fill Username and password for browsing internet from my computer. And I have special IP Address too for Bowering Internet from BSNL Wireless ADSL Router. Therefor, For browsing internet from my BSNL Wifi Router, I must have to fill up IP Address of BSNL Server and lastly user name and password in my PPPoE Dialer in computer. Now, How I can connect my Nokia E63 to BSNL Wifi Router through Wi-Fi without entering any IP Address on it? I can configure my BSNL Wifi Router to browser Internet without entering any Username and Password for PPPoE Dialer. But still, I must provide unique IP address of My BSNL server for connecting this mobile to Wireless internet Browsing. My Nokia E63 detects my BSNL Wifi Router easily. But I can not serve internet through it without entering my dialer user name and passpord and IP address of my BSNL Server on my Nokia E63 handset. Can I serve internet on my mobile through wifi networking from my Lenovo Laptop? Please Help.

I think you already entered the said details with your WiFi Router... now just Enable to WLAN... and name it to ABC network.... and thats it... you can search the wifi in your phone/notebook, now you can able to connect to your WiFi router network....

Note: enable the Password for WLAN to protect the Bandwidth used by others

thank you sir...it worked..and i am using my bsnl broadband on my wi fi phone!but now i need to protect my wifi from others...so how can i set a key/password to avoid its misuse + ensure that i can still access from wifi from mobile!thanks in advance!

Back