How to connect PC on internet using BSNL 3G prepaid sim

mann_2008_69

Lucky
ISP
Dataone 500C+
Hi fellows,I recently brought Nokia 5230 and BSNL 3G prepaid sim card.Internet is running perfectly on mobile, i want to use it on computer as well.i am using ovi suite, i used auto connect on ovi suite, i just selected my country and operator, but its not connecting.can someone please guide me how to do it.Thank you in advance!!

you can connect using Nokia pcsuit. in that give apn=bsnlnet.or else you can directly make dial up connection. but before that goto device manager-> nokia usb modem or bluetooth DUN modem advance tab give string AT+CGDCONT=1,"IP","bsnlnet"then make dialup connection give phone no=*99# and connect

i know the procedure for Nokia pc suite and not ovi suite. but you can take idea from this.click on connect to internet.select nextclick on manual (and not automatic)then inside the APN (access point name) put - bsnlnetleave the username and password blankand now connect using this settings.

HiI am also using the same (5230 and Bsnl 3G), and the top speed for my connection is shown as 460.8 Kbps.Is it the max the phone supports? since I when I use the same sim with Micromax USB modem , Then it works at 3.6 Mbps (max speed ).Sapan

Hi fellows,
I recently brought Nokia 5230 and BSNL 3G prepaid sim card.

Internet is running perfectly on mobile, i want to use it on computer as well.
i am using ovi suite, i used auto connect on ovi suite, i just selected my country and operator, but its not connecting.
can someone please guide me how to do it.
Thank you in advance!!

at 1st use nokia pc sute. And instal to ur com. Then cnct via data cable and configer the nokia pc sute like.(dont select ur provider)
Acc poent: bsnlnet
user nem n pasword blank. Now conect n injoy the 3g speed.

Back