How to connet to internet via wlan cable while having MTNL 450TC wireless router?

ISP
MTNL
i bought myself a wifi router mtnl connection unlimited one,but its too slow so i tried to connect it via supplied wlan cable but i couldnt, can someone help me resolve this problem!what should be username and what should be the passsword?the connection is slow and disconnects in between any solution to that?

Which plan are you on? & please post your modem stats so a member can tell if your connection is slow as compared to your plan taken.. Also see http://socrates0.blogspot.in/2012/01/setting-up-of-mtnls-b450tc1-modem-cum.html

bro i have DSL Unlimited Combo 495 M and thanx 2 u the wan cable issue is sorted out but there are still disconnections which r causing great problems i cant play multiplayer games and buffer videos is there a easy way to upgade the brodband plan?
:peaceful:

Glad that one problem is sorted but for the DC you will have to provide your stats, most probably you have a line problem. For that a complaint should be the right way to proceed.

Downstream Upstream
SNR Margin
:
27.0 25.3 db
Line Attenuation
:
17.1 12.4 db
Data Rate
:
2048 509 kbps
Attainable Rate
:
14872 1129 kbps
POWER
:
13.8 11.3 dbm
CRC
:
3 0

DSL Firmware Version
:
FwVer:3.12.8.201_TC3086 HwVer:T14.F7_7.0

Line State
:
Showtime

Modulation
:
ADSL2 PLUS

Annex Mode
:
ANNEX_A

Your SNR margin is fairly decent (when compared with your attenuation) but you have crc errors that could one reason for DC.

[*]Do you have a parallel line?,
[*]Do you use a splitter?
[/list]If 1) is yes, MTNL states that the tel wire coming to your house should first come to your modem after which your tel instrument should be connected via a splitter.

yes the wire goes into splitter the goes into dsl port in the router and the telephone.How can i upgrade my internet plan ? sometimes i get 126k/s and sometimes 50 k/s aswell as 5k/s and 200k/s at night after 12AM the disconnections are occuring since last 3 days can you please tell me how to upgrade my internet plan online i tied the mtnl site but its old crap !
:numbness:

Rutvik Sardal said:
bro i have DSL Unlimited Combo 495 M and thanx 2 u the wan cable issue is sorted out but there are still disconnections which r causing great problems i cant play multiplayer games and buffer videos is there a easy way to upgade the brodband plan?
:peaceful:
Is this an old plan? I dont see it on the MTNL site any more. Remember that on some plans the speed chsnges according to the time. Check your speed at speedtest.net
Rutvik Sardal said:
yes the wire goes into splitter the goes into dsl port in the router and the telephone.How can i upgrade my internet plan ? sometimes i get 126k/s and sometimes 50 k/s aswell as 5k/s and 200k/s at night after 12AM the disconnections are occuring since last 3 days can you please tell me how to upgrade my internet plan online i tied the mtnl site but its old crap !
:numbness:
Easiest way is to ring up 1500 & tell them your requirements. They will call back to confirm and it should be done in 2-3 days.

Back