How to contact the Customer Care ppl of docomo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Beam Fiber
Customer care number is mentioned as "121" but i need to talk to real call center guys so that i can explain the crappy service am getting from them? I have this "SMS problem" where iam not getting SMS delivered to me or the messages are being delivered after 2-3 days. For example i've just got a message from a friend that has been sent on march 16th 3:07 pm x( this sucks! When i tried calling customer care . .i found out that they've removed the feature to talk to a real call center guy. this sucks big time. I cant even explain my problem to docomo guys

+919030012345+914066552666

+919030012345
+914066552666
heh. no :/

First number takes me to docomo IVR where "talk to customer care executive" option is absent.

Second number doesn't even connect!

Damn this docomo!

----------

WTF docomo!? what is this shitty rule?

But i assure you i recharge my phone with Rs11 message card twice a month and also atleast rupees 30~50 for main balance!

Dear Customer,

We understand your concern completely,in case if you are not able to contact us on call,you can contact us our (24/7) live chat support team Tata DOCOMO Chat or else you can mail us on social[a]tatadocomomarketing.com & we'll look into it asap.

Thanks and Regards
Customer Care
Tata DOCOMO.

Customer care number is mentioned as "121" but i need to talk to real call center guys so that i can explain the crappy service am getting from them?

I have this "SMS problem" where iam not getting SMS delivered to me or the messages are being delivered after 2-3 days. For example i've just got a message from a friend that has been sent on march 16th 3:07 pm x( this sucks!

When i tried calling customer care . .i found out that they've removed the feature to talk to a real call center guy. this sucks big time. I cant even explain my problem to docomo guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back