How to create a LAN to share internet between multiple computers on Beam Fiber Broadband

GHOST HUNTER

ISP
bsnl
I use a internet connection(BEAM) that ask for login details on homepage for accessing internet.now i like to share the internet for 5-6 users over LAN but doesn't want to share the login details.is there a way such that I make it work plug and play direct connection without them needing the login details.I have Asus RT-N13U Router.please help me.

I use a internet connection(BEAM) that ask for login details on homepage for accessing internet.
now i like to share the internet for 5-6 users over LAN but doesn't want to share the login details.
is there a way such that I make it work plug and play direct connection without them needing the login details.
I have Asus RT-N13U Router.please help me.

Since you have a wireless router , you can go to the router settings homepage and change the connection type to PPPoE.. Enter your Beam cable username and password there. Now the router logs into beam fiber automatically for you and you will never see the log in page.

To share the internet to 5-6 users over lan... connect the computers to the router through the lan cable..

Back