How to get Caller Tune Deactivated....

• Thread starter Thread starter DrSRQ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 54,811
ISP
Suddenlink Communications
Dear Friends, I need to know how caller tunes be deactivated on Idea UP (E) circle?? Thanks

By starting a thread on broadbandforum.co

By starting a thread on broadbandforum.co

Well it's IDEA MOBILE SUB-FORUM...There are Idea mobile users from UPE...I need to know this for my sis who is in UPE. HUH:madness:

My point was that you will find an answer quicker by calling customer care.

yeah thats right..I'm on Idea but no idea how to cancel caller Tunes:P.it's very easy to activate it in fact you dont need to take the pain, in most cases they will activate it without your knowledge:PHey call the customer care..! they will guide u better.There is some kinda code for deactivating caller tune or you need to call some number and deactivate it.

yeah thats right..I'm on Idea but no idea how to cancel caller Tunes:P.it's very easy to activate it in fact you dont need to take the pain, in most cases they will activate it without your knowledge:P

Hey call the customer care..! they will guide u better.There is some kinda code for deactivating caller tune or you need to call some number and deactivate it.

In my sis case it got activated on its own:@!!! And she's unable to call to CC coz CC of Idea UPE sucks big time, it's almost impossible to talk to them: " All our executives are busy attending other calls, please wait" then It gets disconnected.

My point was that you will find an answer quicker by calling customer care.

Well Calling CC of Idea UPE is pain in ass:madness:...It's almost impossible to talk to them as line is always busy.

In my sis case it got activated on its own:@!!! And she's unable to call to CC coz CC of Idea UPE sucks big time, it's almost impossible to talk to them: " All our executives are busy attending other calls, please wait" then It gets disconnected.

Indians telecoms players at it's best..this happens with every network provider but most prominent with Vodafone and followed by Idea..if u call and complain then will never accept that it's their mistake:frown:

Well Calling CC of Idea UPE is pain in ass:madness:...It's almost impossible to talk to them as line is always busy.
yeah! same here in Delhi..but i get through by 3 or 4 attempts..ask your sis to try calling them either at early morning or late night since customer care wont be that busy during that time.

and yeah! try mailing their customer care..But i seriously doubt wheather they will respond.These guys r a bunch of lazy asses, they never respond back.

IS YOUR CALLER TONES DEACTIVATED.....I AM FROM KERALA.........I GAVE 4 REQUESTS FOR DE ACTIVATING IT WITH IN 2 MONTHS........BUT THEY DIDNT DEACTIVATE IT AND ALSO ON THE LAST DAY OF THE DIALER TONE ON 6TH A GIRL CALLED ME FOR OFFERING 3 MONTHS DIALER TONE RENT FOR 75rs and a free tone.....She know that on the next day i will be charged for my monthly rent...... they know every thing.. but .... but..........i am a little angrysorry..........

Back