• Thread starter Thread starter viru11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,569

viru11

IK GOVT
ISP
airtel
hello,my friend have zee dish tv,his dish tv i have use some days on my home,today it is in my home but how to install my own, i install it free without zee expret.:redface::redface::ashamed::ashamed:

dude !!! Its better to call a Zee expert to fix the dish and set the parameters for your STB !!:)

You can youself install if you wish. Since this setop been already used by your friend you no need to do anything on Set box side. Just open any one channel (Preferablt Dish interactive) and goto menu->Setop box information where it can show singnal and quality information. Initially it will be 0 on both. Then, approximately fix your disk 93.5 - 95 degree east direction. Slighly rotate untill you see signal strength on TV. ( I suggest move his dish as it was without removing anything. This will misallighn your dish) You need patient to get signal on setop box. remember is fraction level adgestment and not to expect as like Doordharsan conventional antenna. Once you get the signal you want to fine tune to get maximum level (90% and above) then rotate LNP slightly . You will feel the difference. Feel free to ask me any question. I installed DD antenna myself and similary i get installed Dishtv myself without calling CCare ThanksBala

Back