How to know my Mobile Number?

• Thread starter Thread starter bulava
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 42,145
i don't know about other phones but if you have access to iPhone , it shows phone number when you connect it to itunes

You don't even need to connect it to iTunes. iPhone has an own number feature somewhere in the settings menu. I found it by accident a few months back when I was playing with one - but it relies on the number being on the SIM, I think.

Ok.. I have faced a similar situation long back -- I had to recharge my bro's mobile (new number) & I carried the cell with me .. I did not carry my own cell so I was standing at the shop without the number :redface: .. What I did was took the recharge card , recharged using the standard steps for Airtel & "then" called my dad & asked him what is the number displaying.. In other words, I need not know the number before I recharge it all I need to do is recharge via Mobile itself after obtaining the recharge cardDial *121#... Then in menu option which you will get .. choose the menu option Recharge

Ok.. I have faced a similar situation long back -- I had to recharge my bro's mobile (new number) & I carried the cell it with me .. I did not carry my own cell so I was standing at the shop without the number :redface: .. What I did was took the recharge card , recharged using the standard steps for Airtel & "then" called my dad & asked him what is the number displaying.. In other words, I need not know the number before I recharge it all I need to do is recharge via Mobile itself after obtaining the recharge card

Dial *121#... Then in menu option which you will get .. choose the menu option Recharge

this is a great option, he needs to re-charge through the coupon.

Hard to believe that in these days there is no FREE SMS????

lol we already have the cheapest mobile tariff around the world.....

Hello,

Am using 2 Airtel mobile numbers, one i remember and the other one i forgot
Forgotten number is not in the Address Book (and no where written) but i need to recharge this number with full talk time...i know a few sure ways to find my own number, i.e.,

1) Connecting to the Phone by AT command set and playing with them.
2) Knowing the number from the SIM card number (but don't know how it's done for Airtel).

So, comping to the point, is there any other way to find out my own number using the phone Keypad. Example: *#100# works in a foreign country.

I hate calling their customer care executives because they're charging now!

Any info is highly appreciated.

thank you :)
cc are not charging till 10th of May but I knw why u hate cc I hav just had bad exp. with one of thm..

lol we already have the cheapest mobile tariff around the world.....

Really? For 2,913.56 INR, PCCW HK will give you 10,000 local and 10,000 minutes to other network per month of standard voice calling, 1,000 minutes a month of video calling, 1,000 MMS, unlimited SMS within PCCW. VAS includes: Voice mail, call forwarding, call hold, conference call, caller ID, call waiting, call barring, and free video call from / to PCCW eye.

Oh, and free WAP on certain sites.

Or on their lowest tariff (807.375 INR), they give 600 + 600 + 60 + 60 of the same with all the same VAS. PCCW

2G services are even cheaper, 514.847 INR getting you 1,200 minutes.

T-Mobile NL will give 3,000min per month for 573.571 INR
Voordelige belbundels toevoegen aan je mobiele abonnement

So... Not quite cheapest, but certainly among the lowest tariffs in the world.

Really? For 2,913.56 INR, PCCW HK will give you 10,000 local and 10,000 minutes to other network per month of standard voice calling, 1,000 minutes a month of video calling, 1,000 MMS, unlimited SMS within PCCW. VAS includes: Voice mail, call forwarding, call hold, conference call, caller ID, call waiting, call barring, and free video call from / to PCCW eye.

Oh, and free WAP on certain sites.

Or on their lowest tariff (807.375 INR), they give 600 + 600 + 60 + 60 of the same with all the same VAS. PCCW

2G services are even cheaper, 514.847 INR getting you 1,200 minutes. What else country gives you a prepaid connection for 20 bucks and the ability to spend whatever the hell you like

T-Mobile NL will give 3,000min per month for 573.571 INR
Voordelige belbundels toevoegen aan je mobiele abonnement

So... Not quite cheapest, but certainly among the lowest tariffs in the world.

Well, for three thousand bucks and a decent post paid plan i am sure you can do more than that here(not sure about WAP though). Who else allows a prepaid connection for 30 bucks and the ability to spend just what you used. Even the local subziwallas have 3 mobile connections now. :)

Back