How to know my Mobile Number?

• Thread starter Thread starter bulava
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 42,145
comparing the 3g prices with developed nations would be fun when they are launched in the market later this year or early next. government is making so much money out of the auctions that they are not realizing that it is the folks like us who would pay for it in the years to come. it is just like the toll tax we pay. government makes money from them. we end up paying. in addition to the taxes we already pay. does not sound like a democracy to me! :D

Well, for three thousand bucks and a decent post paid plan i am sure you can do more than that here(not sure about WAP though). Who else allows a prepaid connection for 30 bucks and the ability to spend just what you used. Even the local subziwallas have 3 mobile connections now. :)

True... but prepaid rates are as low as 0.351036 INR per minute (35ps), and for people like me, the IDD (International Direct Dialling) rates to 30 countries is very attractive, and there is another recharge card which includes citywide WiFi.
PCCW

I asked my dad to search the number once again else am gonna get it by a simple TELNET session :) Actually he stopped using that Airtel number (on N95) because he fell in love with the iPhone 3GS which i gifted him during my last visit to India! :wall:

EDIT: It's not TELNET but by using a Hyper Terminal session. I regret the silly error!

I've solved the problem at last by using AT Commands (typing AT+CNUM=? would display the mobile number in the terminal). All i needed was to install Nokia N95 PC Suite software on my laptop + phone USB cable for serial communication with the Phone (via the installed Nokia USB Modem which comes with the PC Suite).

Finally, recharged it with full talk time voucher value of 222/- and handed back to my dad :wall:

And, I do thank everyone for responding to my problem :)

Back