How to know what plan you are in ?

• Thread starter Thread starter sdasguptain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,119

sdasguptain

ISP
BSNL
My problem is somewhat different. I was in home250 plan. On 27th Feb I had requested a change to 900 unlimited plan. Also deposited the security deposit against the demand note prepared by local exchange. Till now I do not know what plan I am in at present. The local exchange cannot help and don't have an idea about that. My question: Is there any way to know what plan I am in? Please do not suggest to contact Local exchange or customer care. If somebody can give the e-mail address of the broadband helpline it will be very helpful for me.
Please answer as otherwise I am scared to use internet because of fat bills.

@members/sdasguptain/check your speed at speedtest.net mumbai server.I think 900 U/l is only 256Kbps speed.Please send an email to [email protected]. Not sure this is All India address.Give your phone Number BB ID and date application submitted.

SG Speed Test Results
kbps 2000
download
upload

« 596 kbps ↓

« 114 kbps ↑

596 kbps down (~0.6 Mbps, 73 KB/s) ↓
114 kbps up (~0.11 Mbps, 14 KB/s) ↑
Details:
500 KB downloaded in 6.875 seconds
250 KB uploaded in 17.922 seconds
Speed @ 35% of the average for mco.bellsouth.net
11 times faster than 56k dialup
Tested on: 2008.03.07 11:07 EST
Tested from: Broadband Pakistan - Home
Test ID: KYO43NRF4Y4P
Browser/OS: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.12) Gecko/20080201 Firefox/2.0.0.12
IP Address: 117.200.32.17
Latency: 361ms
Provider: mco.bellsouth.net

The above is the screenshot from speedguide.net. speedtest.net is reporting somewhat higher figure. From this can we conclude I am still in home250 plan?

U can check in dataone.in website login and see the service type record there u will see what Broadband plan ur in.:thumb:

@hapaq
Please read Post No 1. @sdasguptain appears to be a new BSNLBB user, and as per
postings in this forum usage portal for new users does not specify the Tariff plan.
New users: BSNL BB
BSNL - Broadband Account Management with 14digit portal ID.
now it shows for new customers which plan they are using.click on "my orders"tab.it will show your plan name.

members/whitestar_999/Thanks . Very good information. Please post a screenshot . .

Thanks a lot. Now I know where I need to look for the plan information. Does it mean that any change in the plan would be notified through this page? Sorry, I was late in replying as I was having no access to internet for last 4 days.

Back