How to know whether my plan has changed from H250 to H 500 C

ISP
BSNL Dataone
Hi guys ....i 'm from kerala........this month march i took the dataone home 250 plan ......but when i started using it freqently these days for downloading i planned in switching to the home 500C plan.....and so for that went to the customer care here in aluva and gave the application forum for the change of plan this june 29th....Now a few dates back presisley on 3rd july i enquired with the customer care and they said that i have activated with the 500C plan :happy:....knowing that i checked in the BSNL broadband account manager thru net from the website dataone.inthere in the "My Orders" section it was written as followsMy Order DetailsOrderid 5******Order Type Plan ChangePlan Name Home 500 COrder Status Future Dated :huh:Now wht is that "future dated" mean by anyway??:huh:From the confirmation i got from the customer care i downloaded that same night from 4:30am - 7:30 am and later when i checked the usage details & the units for wht i downloaded was included in the chargable units section :O .....wht i really want to know is my plan has really changed.......can i use net at night with this "Order Status" shown as "Future Dated ".......:Splz help buddy......:pleasehelp:

Future dated means it is scheduled, but yet to change. Check the effective date. The status should be " provisioned ". Even after you see " provisioned " check with a technical person at BSNL and ask for confirmation.

Plan change is a bit tricky with hidden charges. Please go through

Precautions during BSNL Broadband Plan Change

Back