How to Uninstall the BSNL Broadband Internet connections

• Thread starter Thread starter hari
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 4,253

hari

ISP
Dataone 800 UL
hey friends am using xp pro with sp2 and i would like to know how to uninstall all the dataone Broadband connections including the modem drivers and Network Connections both Lan and the USB connected.so that i can reinstall every thing fresh including the Modem Drivers.please explain me step by step as am a novice. Thanks in advance.RegardsHari

LAN mode does not require any drivers only USB mode does.just install any USB driver for modem in installed programs(something like lanid etc with just an uninstall option).go to network connections folder & delete all dialup/broadband connections except your actual LAN connection.

@members/hari/
please explain me step by step as am a novice

Will it not be possible to tell your problem with Dataone connection here ?
How many computers you are using ?
What is the modem model ?
Do you have user manual for the modem ?
Para two : If you are sure , save present settings in modem. Reset the modem , with power on press the reset switch for about 20 to 30 seconds. Then enter new settings. Save and reboot. and get connected thru LAN port.
Give feedback.

for uninstalling Ethernet lan go to device manager and in network adaptors select Ethernet adaptor and right click and select uninstallfor reinstalling reboot pc or in device manager select action > sacn for hardware changes

Back