• Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 38,804
Status
Not open for further replies.

FORCEINDIA

HACKER
ISP
BSNL BROADBAND
Hi guy's I recently purchased 3G connection from Tata Docomo and got a E-stick for that, later on i came to know that it can be unlocked to use with other service provider's by using some software, I am not sure wheather its true or not but if its true then please let me know how to do it, and can i use it with BSNL sim which has 3G capability only activation is required.Modem Details :-MF631 HSUPA ZTE Thanks in Advance

Hi guys after a very long and deep search i finaaly found out the software to unlock the 3G E-stick free of cost if anyone is interested in unlocking please E-mail me to get the software its totally free as i to got it for free , "Please share your knowledge to help other" Sharing is Caring

Hi guys after a very long and deep search i finaaly found out the software to unlock the 3G E-stick free of cost if anyone is interested in unlocking please E-mail me to get the software its totally free as i to got it for free ,

"Please share your knowledge to help other"

Sharing is Caring

Sharing is Caring...then mention the name of the software over here :grin:

Sharing is Caring...then mention the name of the software over here :grin:

Dc- unlocker 2 client 1.00 I have paid nothing to get this software as i got it for free it pre-cracked

Credit to the original uploader from where i got it.

hi can you please sent the unlocking software. wish you all the best my mail id joshinymaria at gmail dot com

hi can you please sent the unlocking software. wish you all the best my mail id joshinymaria at gmail dot com

Ya sure I will share the software with you but unfortunately gmail never allows tranfer of .exe file via e-mail so you can get it through gtalk.

My E-mail is : [email protected]

gtalk : alirocker9337

search google for latest version namely "DC-unlocker client software V1.00.0620". Download from google directly.

livelively-----it is not so easy to find UNLOCKED dc unlocker software online on google. me and forceindia had tried alot. finally he got a breakthrough

livelively-----it is not so easy to find UNLOCKED dc unlocker software online on google. me and forceindia had tried alot. finally he got a breakthrough

@chetan, Google with following terms "V1.00.0620". Result No. 4 contains download link.

OR

Google "dc-unlocker_client-1.00.0620.exe" -------- AS IT IS

This is the biggest hint.

Sorry i cant post the link as it is violation of forum rules.

Tata docomo 3g stick comes factory unlocked.there is no need of any unlocking software.You just have to add the access points names of other operators and apply those settings.then you can use any network operators services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back