How to unlock ZTE F670L Airtel Xstream Router?

• Thread starter Thread starter jaggifzr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 13,258
no it wont work on 12A, upgrade it to 16B then only telnet will work.

I have unlocked the airtel zte f670l as mentioned in the above posts but i'm unable to use it with other isp what's the way to do it

I also have a spare F670L. I don't think it's possible to use it with another ISP as modem + router. You could use it as a dumb access point by disabling DHCP server and connecting it through lan.

After Doing 8 Hours of searching I successfully unlocked my device Airtel Fiber ZTE GPON ONT ZXHN F670L. Thanks to the internet.
Step 1: go to this page and download/clone the repo GitHub - douniwan5788/zte_modem_tools: tools for zte modem and open the terminal
Step 2: Type the below command one by one
Command 1: "python -m venv .venv source ./.venv/bin/activate"
Command 2: "pip install -r requirements.txt" (you have to connect to the internet to run this command. so disconnect to router and connect to internet until this command runs successfully. After installing again connect to router)
Command 3: "python zte_factroymode.py -u admin -p admin --ip 192.168.1.1 telnet"

AHcAWuW.jpg

for the user you should copy after = and before & and for pass you need to copy after = and before \
Step 3: Well done it's half cooked. Let's connect to telnet.I was facing some issues with telnet as I tried with port 80 but simply it worked without the port number.

telnet 192.168.1.1 (google if telnet command dont run in your OS, you have to enable it.)
It will ask for a username and password (try to type it correctly and avoid pasting the password. (anyhow if it shows access denied you have to start again (try with admin access) and will have to generate a telnet password from Command 3.

Step 4: 3.
After login use this command "setmac 4 198/upgradetest sdefconf 198" If this command does not work try to run both in separate lines.
setmac show
upgradetest sdefconf 198

Congratulations !!! 🥂🎉🥳 This will change the webui config like stock and unlock the ONT.

Note: after successfully unlocking all the settings will be reverted to the default.

I have unlocked Hathway zte F670L and also updated the firmware but I cannot connect using pppoe, pon satus was on but network status says “NO CARRIER”.Can you connect through pppoe ?

Back