How to unsubscribe from neo sports monthly pack

• Thread starter Thread starter AJAYKEDIA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 8,568
resubscribed to Neo.. Cant bear the commentary.. ANyways will have to for the test matches so subscribed now itself..

I hope you unsubscribe to Neo after the test matches gets over............

Ya the law states there'll be free DD broadcast only for ODIs of high public interest :P or whatever that means :hysterical: . So unsubcribe and put it back on 11th/12th of Dec for the test matches

resubscribed to Neo..
Cant bear the commentary.. ANyways will have to for the test matches so subscribed now itself..

Why dont u just mute ur TV and watch.. It is always better than the Gavaskar commentary... :D So u can always subscribe to Neo when Test match starts...
I hope DD also shows Test Matches.. becoz i am not going to subscribe to Neo:( becoz of 30 rs subscription :(

Why dont u just mute ur TV and watch.. It is always better than the Gavaskar commentary... :D So u can always subscribe to Neo when Test match starts...
I hope DD also shows Test Matches.. becoz i am not going to subscribe to Neo:( becoz of 30 rs subscription :(
I am also not subscribing to neo after Dec 2nd or 3rd as i have the same channel in my other tv with Hathway Digital cable...........asdfgf just remind me on dec 3rd to cancel the subscription of neo channel from TS..........:happy:

Just now got the information that..............Eng Tour of India is called off ...........:cool2:. So now we can unsubscribe to neo sports channel and i hope CL T20 gets cancelled too........:happy:

@ajuravi,Sure.. I ll remind u... also just keep a note on my THread -unsubscribe Neo ... Lets unite and unsubscribe Neo in mass...:D

Back